The Cable Puller can be the element that makes or breaks a case, and rightfully so. That’s why it’s crucial to take your time when selecting a proper one. That’s why this article will put some light on Cable Puller review today.You need to keep a lot of things in mind if you wish to draw out the best ones among several alternatives. To save you some time, we’ve rounded up the best Cable Puller you can find in the market. Hopefully, it will spare you some time to spend on something more important task. Here is the list of ten best Cable Puller:
10 Best Cable Puller Comparison Chart
|1||BIG RED T32052 Torin Come-Along Double Gear Hand Cable Puller with 2 Hooks: 2 Ton (4,000 lb) Capacity, Black||Check Amazon|
|2||Southwire 65090901 Southwire Maxis XD1 Extreme Duty 1000 lbs. Peak Circuit & Small Feeder Wire/Cable Puller, One person setup and operation for use with most commercial 18V cordless drills||Check Amazon|
|3||Southwire M3KM MAXIS 3K Cable Puller, Black||Check Amazon|
|4||QWORK 2 T Cable Grip Wire Grip Steel Rope Jaw Puller for Wire Rope, Pulling 4408 Lbs||Check Amazon|
|5||Klein Tools 56331 Fish Tape, Steel Wire Puller with Double Loop Tip, Optimized Housing and Handle, 1/8-Inch x 50-Foot||Check Amazon|
|6||TEKTON 4 Ton Power Puller | 5546||Check Amazon|
|7||Klein Tools 1613-30 Chicago Grip for Bare Wire||Check Amazon|
|8||Guosu Cable Grip Wire Gripper Steel Cable Puller Tool for Wire Rope,Pulling 2204 Lbs(1 Ton)||Check Amazon|
|9||3 Ton Ratchet Puller With 35′ Of 5/16″ Amsteel Blue||Check Amazon|
|10||Maasdam Power Pull 453-CAL-1 1 ton Capacity, 3/16″ Wire Size, 12′ Lifting height, Power Puller Lever Hoist with Steel Handle||Check Amazon|
Top Ten Best Cable Puller
Are you looking for a quality Cable Puller but don’t know where to start? We are here to help. Our team of experts are passionate about helping you find the best Cable Puller for your needs. We have a wide variety of Cable Puller to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for you. You want to be happy and fulfilled – we can help! Let us show you how with our no-nonsense approach to self-discovery. It’s time for you to take control over your life again. Check our top ten best Cable Puller reviews..
BIG RED T32052 Torin Come-Along Double Gear Hand Cable Puller with 2 Hooks: 2 Ton (4,000 lb) Capacity, Black
- Come-along double gear hand cable puller is ideal for lifting, lowering, pulling, and stretching
- Solid steel body offers durable and long-lasting performance; Equipped with 2 drop-forged steel safety hooks with a spring latch
- Features a powerful hand-crank ratchet action and an automatic notch-at-a-time let-down release
- Double wheel makes the mechanism to move easier and a double claw provides added stability; Heavy-duty aircraft cable measures 3/16″ in diameter
Southwire 65090901 Southwire Maxis XD1 Extreme Duty 1000 lbs. Peak Circuit & Small Feeder Wire/Cable Puller, One person setup and operation for use with most commercial 18V cordless drills
- COMPATIBLE: accepts most commercial 18V drills
- EASY OPERATION: the XD1 has a lightweight design and is portable for one person setup and operation
- ADAPTABLE: Removable capstan to facilitate use with polyline
- RUGGED DESIGN: Anodized for corrosion resistance and a field replaceable chuck adapter
Southwire M3KM MAXIS 3K Cable Puller, Black
- FAST SETUP AND OPERATION: One person, 2 Minute set up and operate. Quickly adapts from underground to overhead pulls
- HIGH SPEED: 25 fpm on low (at no load) and 100 fpm on high (at no load)
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weights 51 lbs so there is no need to bolt to the ground
- HIGH CAPACITY: 3, 000 lb. pulling force
QWORK 2 T Cable Grip Wire Grip Steel Rope Jaw Puller for Wire Rope, Pulling 4408 Lbs
- Function – It can adjust the overhead power lines, which can solve the problem of sag and tight it.
- High Quality – Made of high quality alloy steel, this clamp is durable, stable, and high strength.
- Keep Safe – Due to the anti-chip safety device on the clamp mouth, this clamp can make the safety and no jumper. And the tong is smooth, which can reduce the damage to the lead.
- Usage – This clamp fit for Cable from 5/32 – 7/8 Inch. With the 2 Ton/4408 Lb of max safe load, it is suitable for all kinds of steel cables and cables
Klein Tools 56331 Fish Tape, Steel Wire Puller with Double Loop Tip, Optimized Housing and Handle, 1/8-Inch x 50-Foot
- Durable 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for large wire pulls
- Optimized design of the tape housing decreases payout effort; slip-resistant geometry improves winding power
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments
TEKTON 4 Ton Power Puller | 5546
- Ratcheting gear pulley system allows for one handed effort to pull heavy loads
- Laminated steel gear and locking pawl
- 7/32 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable
- Self-closing safety latch hooks stay connected
Klein Tools 1613-30 Chicago Grip for Bare Wire
- Lightweight, cost-effective grip for solid and stranded #8 AWG to #6 AWG bare copper wire
- Works within 0.08 to 0.20-Inch (2.0 to 5.1 mm) cable diameter range
- Single ”V” groove jaw with 3-Inch jaw length
- Max Safe Load of 1500-Pound (680 kg)
Guosu Cable Grip Wire Gripper Steel Cable Puller Tool for Wire Rope,Pulling 2204 Lbs(1 Ton)
- High Quality -Made of carbon steel,structure compact,special heat treatment.This clamp is durable,stable and high strength.
- Efficient-The resistance strong,bite high,not easy to slip and deform.Adjust the overhead power lines,which can solve the problem of sag and tight it.
- Safe Stable-Jaw with a safety device,to prevent the jump line of steel strand.
- With delicate and smooth tongs,minimal damage to cable.
3 Ton Ratchet Puller With 35′ Of 5/16″ Amsteel Blue
- 3 TON RATCHET PULLER (W/35FT AMSTEEL BLUE)
Maasdam Power Pull 453-CAL-1 1 ton Capacity, 3/16″ Wire Size, 12′ Lifting height, Power Puller Lever Hoist with Steel Handle
- Precision-cast aluminum alloy ratchet wheel – one piece construction
- Interlocking, precision fit, steel alloy pawls with safety spacer sleeve
- Drop-forged steel slip hooks with OSHA recommended safety latches
- Heavy gauge steel, reinforced ratchet guard
Buying Guide of Cable Puller Buying the right Cable Puller is no easy feat. You need to consider your own needs and wants, as well as that of your family. This section will help guide you in the right direction, providing you with the advice you need to get the most out of your shopping experience. As you can imagine, there are quite a few factors you need to take into account in order to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible. Here is a brief overview of some of the most important considerations you need to make when shopping for Cable Puller.